How not to die' How not to die'

Good Job!

Nice! Voices were right on, humor was cool too (although the one about annoying invisible people didn't exactly work...). Also, the Portal radio made me very happy.

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Great Job!

Wow. This video actually introduced me to that song, and I think that you did a great job. You really captured the almost hectic mood of the song in your art. I like it! It also happened to get me re-hooked on SMRPG. And you drew all that by hand? Wow again. That's way better than I could ever do.

Beat Tha Osc {^}-{Alix1}-{^} Beat Tha Osc {^}-{Alix1}-{^}

A bit short...

It's a tad short, and the lead seems a bit... odd, to say the least. Not that it's a bad thing, though. Also it doesn't seem to be much of a loop, as it does have a very distinct intro/outro. Altogether pretty good though.

alix1 responds:

Its supposed to be short. it is a loop!

The Piano Whisper- J.T. The Piano Whisper- J.T.

Sweet

Whoa man, you're putting me to sleep! That's in a good way, of course. This song is so calm and mellow... I love it! It pretty much exactly fits my mood right now.

TheFunDindongs responds:

Lol good. lol download it to your ipod... or whatever mp3 thing you have. while you go to sleep =P.

Carvellas Castle Carvellas Castle

I like it.

Damn, this is good stuff. Eerily amazing, subtly awesome. It kinda gave me the creeps the first time through, and sounded like something out of Banjo-Kazooie on the second listen. Good job, and I'll look forward to more from you.